UAVisuals is fast becoming Australia’s preferred aerial photography and drone solution specialists. We specialize in photography, cinematography and drone civil applications including asset inspections, precision agriculture, mapping and environmental monitoring for Australia and beyond.
Based in Melbourne but work all over the globe including the Maldives, Morocco, Kenya, France, Malaysia, and Thailand. The clients range from government departments to international top brands such as Foodora, Centara Hotels & Resorts, CNN Films, Santos, OCS Group, Ensign Energy and Australian private and public sectors including VicRoads, Fulton Hogan, Higgins Paint, Australia’s Golden Outback, South East Water and more.
With varied skillsets and 15+ yrs experience in the technical & creative services, UAVisuals are able to approach every job with a greater understanding and adhere to your needs.
Our company brings you the latest technology has to offer whilst keeping a customer-centric focus. We listen to your needs and work with your budget to achieve maximum results.
For more information visit www.uavisuals.com
Aerial Photography/ Cinematography:
• Over 15 years experience in the creative & marketing services
• Superior quality footage (up to 4k resolution)
• S-raw or finished imagery
• Extremely quick turnaround (up to 2hrs after shoot)
• Approved to fly for most conditions and scenarios
• Fully insured & certified
• Inspect potential damage or wear to assets within minutes- Towers, derricks, rigs, mills, water towers, tanks and machinery
• Cost Reductions- Save up to 70% on asset inspections using UAVs
• Minimize HSE- Eliminate the use of personnel being placed in dangerous situations
• Environmentally friendly- UAVs use rechargeable batteries, no combustible engines
• Live video feed- See footage of what you are analyzing as you go
• Live broadcast via youtube (private link)- Send link to HQ across the globe in real time
• NDVI & imagery crop health analysis
• More accurate yield prediction
• Accurately measure biomass
• More efficient use of inputs and resources (water & fertilizers etc)
• Creating progress imagery over time.
• Producing 3D models of developments, property, and structures with high accuracy
• Mapping large areas with high-resolution imagery
• Monitoring livestock, feral animals, turtle & croc nests
• Map weed spread and vegetation