Total RPA

Australia's Leading UAV, RPA and Drone Training Course Selection

To pilot a drone or any other type of unmanned aerial vehicle for commercial gain in Australia you must obtain a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL), issued by CASA, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority. Total RPA will get you started by providing you with all the training and industry know-how. Whether you’re in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Sydney, we can help your business get airborne!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

How It Works

Bomaderry 2541 NSW AU
Get directions

Is this your business?Claim it now.

Make sure your information is up to date.