Context Remote Aerial Imaging provides a range of technical aerial imaging services including photography, mapping, modelling, monitoring, spotting, and volume computations:
- Low level aerial mapping and photography
- 3D digital terrain, elevation and contour modelling
- 3D structure, object and landform modelling
- Stockpile, pit and earthwork volumes
- Archaeological/historical site surveys
- Environment, waterway & erosion monitoring
- Landfill, reclamation & rehabilitation monitoring
- Aerial scouting and inspection
- Building, plant & asset inspection
- Rural real estate photography and video
We can provide our clients with high-resolution raw imaging or post-processed finished data according to requirements.
With relevant qualifications and a long history of experience in data handling, software processing, and CAD-design in the surveying and civil engineering fields, we are ready to confidently handle the technical aspects of any project and supply the imagery or outcomes to fulfil the expectations and requirements of every valued client.
We service the greater metropolitan, farming and wheatbelt areas in the SW region of Western Australia.
Context Remote Aerial Imaging is certified by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) to provide RPA services within Australia (certification number CASA.UOC.0716) and is fully insured for public liability and professional indemnity to conduct safe and legally authorised operations.